- 'we', 'us' or 'our' means SD Event Management Ltd
- 'the site' means the Shine.net event website you are visiting or engaging with; and
- 'you' and 'your' means you, the engaging with us, registering for our events or services or visiting our site.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to,completing registration or mailing list subscribe forms on the site. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. You may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal identification information, although that may prevent you from registering for one of our events.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
SD Event Management Ltd may use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with services that you have requested from us such as attendence at one of our events
- To contact you with information about an event that you're attending
- To keep in contact with you about other events or services of ours that we believe may interest you
- To provide customer service and support, deal with enquiries or notify you of changes in relation to your attendance at one of our events, use of our site or other services.
Who we might share your information with
You agree that we can share your personal information with selected third parties that we work with, where necessary for the purposes of delivering to you services that you request from us. For example, when you register to attend an event that we host, or when you subscribe to our mailing list, we may need to share your information with third party sub-contractors or service providers.
How we look after your information
We use appropriate technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorised access to or unlawful use. We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us or for as long as the law otherwise permits.
This document was last updated on 3rd June 2022